Friday, February 9, 2007

PHOTOSHOP CS2





Work by Nancy Guevara

I am recently taking a digital foundations class and for our first project we had to work with photoshop. During these two past weeks of using photoshop, I really got into the program and I enjoyed working with it. You can manipulate, arrange,edit,and retouch photographs. With so many tools and options, the effects that you can create are endless. Photoshop has become a new art form, the more you practice and learn about the program, the more you will improve your craftsmanship. My friends often tell me that they randomly get ideas but they have no way to execute them because they do not know how to draw. With this program you can take your own photos and scan pictures to follow through with your vision. You can make your own artwork with photoshop.


PhotoshopCS2

No comments: